Κυριακή 17 Οκτωβρίου 2010

My fifth (!) entry for the contest (Illamasqua+Mizzworthy)

Pegasus




Let me say a few things about how this look was created. At first what I wanted to do was to apply white shimmery powder all over my face and then add different colors of glitter on it in random spots. I did my face and then I tried to stick the glitter on it. I used stick glue and then tried to put the glitter on. It was totally unsuccessful, the glitter wouldn't stick on my face and the amount that did looked really bad. So I removed the glitter that had managed to stick on my skin and then looked myself at the mirror. I realized I really liked the way my face looked with the white powder and I didn't want to take it off. I thought it'd really be a shame, especially when I had managed to cover my eyebrows so well! So I took my black liquid eyeliner and started drawing lines on my face without thinking. I just drew, looked at what I had done so far, and then added some more.

This is Pegasus and he's a God. Well, not really, since I created him. Heh. He's not really evil, Ι would describe him as tricky, foxy but in a stupid way. There is a word in Greek "Koutoponiros" which means foxy but also stupid. That's what Pegasus is. I hope it made sense. He can find sneaky ways to get what he wants.

I know I said my fourth entry would also be my last, but I really wanted to do something that has to do with mostly drawing on the face.

I hope you like it

P.S: It looks so much better in person! I swear.

Here are my photos:
(click on them to enlarge)










3 σχόλια: