Σάββατο 16 Οκτωβρίου 2010

My third entry (Illamasqua+Mizzworthy)

Glorius



This is "Gloris", king of cheating and misleading. He used to be great but lost his power because of being an evil creature, cheating and deceiving everyone on his path, and now he's only left with his "maska"(mask). His maska used to be a sign of power and dominance, but now even that has started to collapse and fade, finally turning into tears. His maska was also glowing with little blue stars but these have almost fallen of too.

What I would like to say about this makeup is that it was a random inspiration, just out of my mind. I can remember anything to relate it to, but when I finished it I remember thinking that it kinda looked like a clown. The black mask is crappy at parts, but I just did the best I could with the material given.

I hope you like it

P.S: Only the first photo which is below the title of the post is photoshoped.

Here are my photos:
(click on them to enlarge)







8 σχόλια: